Uniworld UPM-30HLET 30 Qt. Planetary Mixer, 2 HP, 110 V, 60Hz, Single Phase
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
Included in the unit
S/STEEL MIXING BOWL, FLAT BEATER, S/STEEL WIRE WHIP, & DOUGH HOOK
GRINDER ATTACHMENT 812HCPL
- Fits on Hobart and compatibles with #12 drive hub
UVS-9DHN / 9SN
- Available with disc holder frame or adjustable S-Knife. Fits on Hobart and compatibles with #12 drive hub
- Chrome finish. Fits on Hobart and compatibles with #12 drive hub
Optional Mixer Accessory
- with heavy-duty casters (cast aluminum). Fits all models from 20 - 140 qts.
- This mixer is heavy-duty, precision-crafted, versatile unit, totally enclosed, permanently lubricated, thermally protected motor.
- Gear-driven and has 3 pre-selected fixed speeds.
- # 12 taper hub front port.
- This unit uses a planetary mixing action that consistently blends, mixes, and aerates all ingredients with satisfactory results.
- Equipped with an overload switch to protect the motor.
- Heat-treated carbon steel gears are fully sealed to allow durability and dependability with quiet operation.
- A hardened steel worm and alloy bronze worm gear transmit power from motor to transmission.
- Manual bowl lift is lever operated and self-locking in top position.
- The stainless steel, wire front bowl guard opens easily for adding ingredients.
- The safety guard prevents the unit from running if it is opened.
- The switches are moisture resistant.
- ETL Approved.
- Shipped in wooden crate/pallet via freight company.
|Electrical||110 V / 60 Hz|
|Dough Capacity||18 lbs|
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.