Univex MP4TE 10 Tray Multi-Purpose Oven
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Univex MP10TE Multi-Purpose Oven
Our flexible Multi-purpose Ovens are capable of: Convection baking, steam baking, convection baking + dry air, and baking with core probe and Delta T.
An innovative design distinguishes the exterior layout and the basic, yet elegant character of the ovens, beginning with a compact frame that reduces external dimensions.
All key systems controlling operation, maintenance, and cleaning are automated and programmable on a single touch screen display. As a result, oven, equipment, and auxiliary systems operate precisely, efficiently, and fully automatically.
- Multi-point probe
- External prode for vacuum
- Automatic washing system
Minimum clearance away from the wall: left side-2" (5cm), right side-4" (10cm), rear-6" (15cm)
Distance needed away from wall to be cleaned and serviced: 20" (50.8cm)
- Touch screen control panel with multiple user programs
- Internal lighting for easy product viewing
- Baking chamber is made in stainless steel and features rounded corners for easier cleaning and better air flow
- Comes with 1 core probe
- Double glass panel with low heat emission and easy disconnect for easy cleaning
- Carbon fiber handle is light and strong
- Reversing motors with heat resistant bearings
- Doors feature condensation catching trays
- Convection baking from 158 to 518º Fahrenheit (70 to 270º celsius)
- Steam baking from 158 to 266º Fahrenheit (70 to 130º celsius)
- Multiple cooking methods: steam, convection, dry, and probe
One year, on-site parts and labor
|Standard Voltage||208-240, 3 Phase, 66 Amps|
|Optional Voltage||400, 3 Phase|
|Width||33.5 " (85cm)|
|Oven Weight||242.5lbs. (110kg)|
|Tray size||18x26" (45.7x66cm)|
|Optional Stand Height||13.8" (35cm), 26.8 (68cm)", 39.4" (100cm)|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.