Univex MG32 Floor Model 4 HP Meat Grinder with Size 32 Plates
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Univex MG32 Meat Grinder
Built to deliver years of trouble-free performance, and a powerful price-to-performance ratio, our newest Meat Grinder MG32 is designed for high performance you can rely on. Attractive and sturdy, this grinder features stainless steel construction, 4 Hp three-phase motors, an oil bath, and a water-protected gearbox. Grinding set is quickly disassembled for faster, more convenient cleaning and sanitation.
- AISI 304 Stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel self-sharpening knife and plate system
- Product pusher
- Worm and plate removing tool
- Stainless steel splash guard
- Wide selection of plates
- Foot pedal operation switch
- Powerful 4 HP three-phase motor
- Oil-bath, water-protected gearbox
- Designed for high performance
- Machine works perfectly even if the product is processed two or more times.
- Tempered steel worm pin
- Grinding set is quickly disassembled for faster cleaning and sanitation
- Square feeding “neck” allows for faster processing cycles
- Large feeding hopper with safety microswitch
- 700-1100Kg/hr of production.
One year, on-site parts and labor
|Overall Dimensions||41 11/32" (104.14cm) H x 37 13/32" (96.5cm) W x 77 11/64" (198.12cm) D|
|Net Weight||198 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||223 lbs|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
This product was made in America.