Univex BC14 Heavy-Duty Bowl Cutter with 14" Bowl and Knives
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Univex BC14 Heavy-Duty Bowl Cutter
Heavy-duty bowl cutter with 14” dia. stainless-steel bowl and knives. High-speed cutting of meats, fruits, vegetables, and bread.
- 14" (35.6cm) 304 stainless steel bowl
- Twin cutlery-grade knives
- Plastic cover
- S-5B stand
- Perfect for pulled pork, parsley, root vegetables, meat, cheese, bread, spreads, dips, and salads
- 1⁄2 hp motor
- 14" (35.6cm) stainless steel bowl rotates at 24 rpm
- Cutlery-grade stainless steel twin blades make 3500 cuts per minute
- Polished and anodized aluminum body
- Simple operation with a pull/push on and off switch with an illuminated indicator lamp when the unit is on
- Bowl cover interlock prevents the unit from running when the covering is not locked and closed
- Bowl sensing switch prevents operation without the bowl present
One year, on-site parts and labor
|Motor||Capacitor starting relay, 1725rpm with ball bearing shaft|
|Drive||Knife shaft, ball bearing mounted, driven at 1725 rpm by eight ribbed poly "V" belt|
|Bowl||14" (35.6cm) diameter, polished, die drawn, 304 stainless steel,1:16 ratio driven at 24 rpm with "O" ring belt pulley reduction with 45:1 worm gear reduction|
|Knife Blades||Cutlery grade stainless steel, 3500 cuts per minute|
|Housing and Bowl Cover||Cast aluminum, polished and anodized|
|Switch||Double Pole Single Throw (DPST) pull /push on and off|
|Circuit Breaker||6.0 amp manual reset|
|Max Volume||4 Liters|
|Overall Dimensions||18" (45.7cm) H x 32" (81.3cm) W x 25" (63.5cm) D|
|Net Weight||82 lbs. (37.2Kg)|
|Shipping Weight||91 lbs. (41.3Kg)|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.