Universal Coolers BBCI-4824G 48.8" Two Door Back Bar Refrigerator with 4 Shelves
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Universal Coolers BBCI-4824G Back Bar Refrigerator
Universal Coolers adds a Back bar storage cooler to its production line. Featuring a beautiful black vinyl front for a sleek look in any bar. Universal Coolers fabricates its back bar units either with black vinyl pull-out doors or glass sliding doors. Here at Universal Coolers we strictly use stainless steel for our interior. Our newly designed forced-air system helps eliminate the bulky evaporator units and helps create an even airflow for perfect all-around temperature. Along with maximum interior space for storage or display.
About Universal Coolers
Universal Coolers is a New York-based leading manufacturer of restaurant and food service equipment. In business since 1982 by its original owners, Universal Coolers' main concern is to meet customer demands. Optimum quality, efficient operation, and minimum service and maintenance costs, are their core objectives. Universal Coolers do everything possible to ensure that the end use is buying the highest quality equipment, made with the highest quality parts. All Universal Coolers items are produced individually in the US by a combination of skillful craftsmen and modern technology, capable of designing large and small projects alike.
- Positive seal self-closing door with 90° stay open feature
- The magnetic door gasket is removable and it is easier to clean it without any tools
- Holds 33°F to 41°F (0.5°C to 5°C) for the best in food preservation
- Adjustable temperature set point and defrost frequency
- Adjustable heavy-duty PVC coated shelves
- Standard heavy-duty casters make it easy to move and clean underneath (comes uninstalled)
- "No Stoop" lower shelf
- Easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning, and easy service access
- Simple installation with no plumbing required
Standard warranty - 1 year parts
Extended warranty adds full labor service to the warranty for up to 5 years
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.