Thunderbird TDR-36A Automatic Dough Divider and Rounder
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 2 Locations?
Dallas, TX (75236)
Blaine, WA (98231)
The Thunderbird TDR-36A Automatic Dough Divider Rounder
The TDR-36A is an automatic dough divider and rounder which uniformly scales and rounds pieces with ease.
The stainless steel cutting knives and teflon coating disc enable a clean and regular cutting of the dough, while enhancing sanitary purpose.
With a 36-part dividing unit, rolls with a weigh between 25 and 100 grams are cut regularly. Other dividing units with 14 parts, 30 parts, 52 parts can be chosen at time of order.
The upper dividing disc can be turned to the front side to ease the cleaning. There are three sections for pressing and rounding time. Thanks to the mounted wheels, the TDR-36A dough divider rounder can moved to improve hygiene of the surfaces in the bakery.
Dividing Unit Options
- 14 parts: 130-250 grams (4.5 - 8.8 Ounces)
- 30 parts: 30 grams - 110 grams. (0.9 - 3.8 Ounces)
- 36 parts: 25 grams - 100 grams (0.8 Oz - 3.5 Ounces)
- 52 parts: 16-45 grams (.56 - 1.58 Ounces)
The Standard warranty is 180 days for labor and 500 days for parts. There is an option to extend the labor warranty for up to and additional 2 years and the parts warranty for up to an additional 6 years. The extended warranty must be purchased before your order ships. If you would like to extend your warranty, please call us at 1(646)921-1112
- Automatic Dough Divider Rounder.
- Uniformly scales and Rounds pieces.
- Stainless steel cutting knives and Teflon coating Disc / crown for sanitary purpose.
- Dividing Disc can be turned to front side for easy cleaning.
- Three section pressing and rounding time.
- Wheel mounted for easy mobility.
- CE and NSF approved.
|Weight||1036 Lbs. (470 Kgs)|
The CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.