Thunderbird ARM-60(4S) Planetary Mixer, 60 Qt. Capacity, 4 Speed, Manual Lift
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 2 Locations?
Dallas, TX (75236)
Blaine, WA (98231)
The Thunderbird ARM-60(4S) Planetary Mixer
The Thunderbird ARM-60(4S) is a heavy-duty, all purpose mixer that uses a powerful, planetary mixing action to thoroughly blend, mix and aerate all ingredients with consistent and predictable results.
*This unit is the same as the ARM-60 except it has a 4 speed gear box vs a 3 speed gear box
- 60-quart stainless steel bowl.
- Flat batter beater
- Spiral dough hook
- Wire whip
- Safety bowl Guard
- Attachment hub
- #12 taper hub meat grinder (ARM-02A)
- #12 taper hub Vegetable shredder with plate holder (ARM-02B)
- Bowl dolly
- Reduction set
- Extended warranty from manufacturer up to 6 years
- 60-quart capacity
- 1-99 minute timer for continuous or timed operation
- Powerful 4 HP motor
- 220v/60/3 or 220x/60/1, 50amps (440v/60/3 and 440v/50/3 available at additional cost)
- 8-Speed (4 speed gear box with two speed motor)
- Transmission: Wide-faced, hardened alloy steel, helical gears fully sealed in transmission lubricant with heavy-duty ball bearings and clutch combine for highly dependable, quiet operation.
- Motor cooling system.
- New safety Guard available.
- NSF approved coating.
- Baked painting.
- Moisture resistant switches
- Motor thermal protector.
- No-volt Release: Prevents activation of the mixer in the event of power interruption
- Bowl lift: Manual bowl lift operated and self-locking in to position
- #12 size taper hub for attachments
- Cast base construction. Silver metallic finish using epoxy powder coat enamel for easy cleaning
- Attached 6-foot, flexible, 3-wire cord and plug for grounded receptacle
|Motor speed||8 (4 speed gear box with 2 speed motor)|
|Electrical||220/60/3 or 220/60/1|
|Other electrical options||440v/60/3 or 440v/50/3|
|Beater Speed Range||18-100|
|Hub Speed Range||38-228|
|Net Weight||1018 lbs|
|Ship Weight||1180 lbs|
The Standard warranty is 180 days for labor and 500 days for parts. There is an option to extend the labor warranty for up to and additional 2 years and the parts warranty for up to an additional 6 years. The extended warranty must be purchased before your order ships. If you would like to extend your warranty, please call us at 1(646)921-1112.