Thunderbird ARM-01 Planetary Mixer, 10 Qt. Capacity
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 2 Locations?
Dallas, TX (75236)
Blaine, WA (98231)
Thunderbird ARM-01 Planetary Mixer
The Thunderbird ARM-01 is a heavy-duty, all purpose mixer that uses a powerful, planetary mixing action to thoroughly blend, mix and aerate all ingredients with consistent and predictable results. The wide-faced, hardened alloy steel helical gears deliver energy at pre-selected fixed speeds. The heavy-duty, stainless steel, wire front bowl guard opens easily for adding ingredients. The bowl guard interlock prevents the mixer from running if the guard is opened or the bowl is lowered. These units feature moisture resistant switches and No-Volt release which prevents activation of the mixer in the event of power interruption. Our customers love thunderbird mixers and highly recommend them to their friends. We are proud to have them on our site.
- 10-quart stainless steel bowl.
- Flat batter beater
- Spiral dough hook
- Wire whip
- Safety bowl Guard
- Attachment hub
- #8 taper hub meat grinder (ARM-01A)
- Extended warranty from manufacturer up to 6 years
- 10-quart capacity
- Powerful 1/2 HP motor
- 115v/60/1, 8.5amps (220v/60/1 and 220v/50/1 available at additional cost)
- 3-Speed gear box
- Transmission: Wide-faced, hardened alloy steel, helical gears fully sealed in transmission lubricant with heavy-duty ball bearings and clutch combine for highly dependable, quiet operation.
- Motor cooling system.
- New safety Guard available.
- NSF approved coating.
- Baked painting.
- Highly reliable moisture resistant stop and start switches
- Motor thermal protector.
- No-volt Release: Prevents activation of the mixer in the event of power interruption
- Bowl lift: Manual bowl lift operated and self-locking in to position
- #8 size taper hub for attachments
- Cast base construction. Silver metallic finish using epoxy powder coat enamel for easy cleaning
- Attached 6-foot, flexible, 3-wire cord and plug for grounded receptacle
The Standard warranty is 180 days for labor and 500 days for parts. There is an option to extend the labor warranty for up to and additional 2 years and the parts warranty for up to an additional 6 years. The extended warranty must be purchased before your order ships. If you would like to extend your warranty, please call us at 1(646)921-1112.
|Other Electrical options||220v/60/1 and 220v/50/1|
|Beater Speed Range||40-142|
|Hub Speed Range||97-350|
|Net Weight||74 lbs|
|Ship Weight||83 lbs|
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.