Univex T50 Vertical Dough Sheeter
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Univex T50 Vertical Dough Sheeter
These vertical sheeters are ideal for rolling pasta in cramped environments where space is at a premium. Practical and easy to use, they sheet pizza dough, pizza dough for trays, puff pastry, and fresh pasta with equal effectiveness, despite their small size.
Vertical dough sheeter. 0 to .71” (18mm) adjustable cylinder separation changes dough thickness. 20” (500mm) max dough width. Hard chrome polished cylinders. Powerful 1/2 HP motor. Sheets dough onto rolling pins to allow for transport of rolled dough to work area.
- Heavy duty hardwood rolling pins.
- Vertical dough sheeter
- 0 to .71" (1.8cm) adjustable cylinder, separation changes dough thickness
- 20" (50cm) max dough width
- Hard chrome polished cylinders
- Tables fold upright for storage and movement
- Powerful 1⁄2 hp motor
- Sheets dough onto rolling pins to allow for transport of rolled dough to work area
- Interlock switches protect operator from injury if safety guard is opened
One year, on-site parts and labor
|Controls||Main power switch, emergency stop switch and push button on/off buttons. Manually adjustable space between rolling cylinders adjusts in increments from 0" to .71" (0 to 1.8cm)|
|Net Weight||132 lbs. (60Kg)|
|Shipping Weight||243 lbs. (110Kg|
|Overall Dimensions||33" (83.8cm) H x 73" (185.4cm) W x 39" (99.1cm) D|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.