Univex SPRIZZA40 16" Pizza Spinner
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Univex SPRIZZA40 Pizza Spinner
Bench model cold system for spinning pizza dough. This machine reproduces the manual dexterity of the pizza- maker as closely as possible by imitating his unequalled delicateness. The original protected micro-rolling system makes the pizza base without heating, simultaneously with the same kind of result as would be obtained by a skilful pizza-maker, without any alteration of the dough.
- 15.75” (40cm) ring with felt.
- Additional SPRIZZA40 15.75" (40cm) ring with felt
- Additional SPRIZZA50 19.69" (50cm) ring with felt
- Stand with wheels
- Bench model pizza spinner
- Patented micro rolling system
- User adjustable crust thickness
- Produces repeatable results
- Is a cold system pizza spinner, meaning you are not partially cooking your dough
- Automatic start and stop
One year, on-site parts and labor
|Standard Voltage||115v, 60Hz, 1 Phase, 5 Amps|
|Optional Voltage||200v, 60Hz, 1 Phase|
|Controls||Stop and start push buttons, dual levers for intial press and for crust formation.|
|Net Weight||265 lbs. (120Kg)|
|Shipping Weight||375 lbs. (170Kg)|
|Overall Dimensions||46" (116.8cm) H x 33" (83.8cm) W x 39" (99.1cm) D|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.