Univex PPress1RF Single Panini Press, Ribbed Bottom Flat Top Plates
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Univex PPress1RF Panini Press
The Panini Press single is suitable for cooking meat, fish, eggs, vegetables, cheese and any other food that can be grilled; ideal for sandwiches and rolls of different size and thickness.
Thanks to its size, it is easy to handle and position. Offers a large cooking surface.
- Scraping Brush
- Available either ribbed or flat plate
- Non- stick ceramic coated cast iron for easy cleaning and extended life of the unit.
- Even and fast heat distribution.
- Well suited for high volume operations.
- Perfect thermal conductivity.
- Self balancing upper plate.
- Heats up to 572 degrees F
- Suitable for cooking meat, fish, eggs, vegetables, cheese and any other food that can be grilled.
- Ideal for sandwiches and rolls of different size and thickness.
- Long life cast iron plates to ensure hygiene, acid and salt proofness and resistance to oxidation.
- Offers a large cooking surface.
- Ribbed or smooth cast iron.
One year, carry-in parts and labor
|Structure||Stainless steel construction|
|Net Weight||35 lbs. (16Kg)|
|Shipping Weight||37 lbs. (17Kg)|
|Shipping Box Dimensions||13" (33cm) H x 12.6" (32cm) W x 19.3" (49cm) D|
|Cooking Surface Dimensions||9.8" (25cm) x 10" (25.5cm)|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.