Univex DOME47S Stone Hearth Pizza Dome Oven, 47" Interior, Square Exterior
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Univex DOME47S Stone Hearth Pizza Dome Oven
Made of whole refractory bricks, furnace baked, with high alumina content, immersed in refractory cement casting. Resistant to 1200°C. High alumina content increases heat retention. Ovens turned off in the evening are still warm the next day.
Bricks have sufficient resistance to double oven lifespan.
- Iron stand
- Iron door
- Stack exhaust internal diameter 7 7⁄8" (20cm)
- Black or customizable exterior (Red brick, Yellow brick, 10 x 10 tiles, Marble, Metal leaves, Mosaic, Stone)
- 3⁄4" (1.9cm) NPT gas connection
- Natural Gas or Propane
- Natural Gas- 4.0" (10.2cm) WC
- Propane- 10.0" (25.4cm) WC
Venting: Depends on local state code. Recommend a dedicated natural draft flue. If exhaust fan is required by code, it needs to be no more than 200-300 CFM.
Minimum clearance away from combustibles from all sides: 6" (15.2cm)
Minimum clearance away from combustibles from top: 16" (40.6cm)
Please note that standard dry-wall or sheet rock is considered a combustible
Built on a non combustible floor with at least 32" (81.3cm) surrounding the oven and at least 40" (101.6cm) in front of the oven
Minimum clearance under oven: 31 inches2 (200cm2)
Leave enough clearance for someone to service the oven Minimum clearance under oven: 31 inches2 (200cm2)
- Handmade firebrick pizza oven
- Static cooking floor
- Square internal cooking chamber
- Insulated and ready to be connected to smoke stack
- Very well insulated, outside is cool to touch at highest temperature
One year, on-site parts and labor
|Pizzas Capacity||(7) 12" Pizzas|
|Stand Width||55.1" (140cm)|
|Stand Depth||55.1" (140cm)|
|Internal Diameter||47.25" (120cm)|
|Oven Weight||4850.2lbs. (2200Kg)|
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.