Univex 8713M Premium Series Manual Slicer, Manual, 13" Knife
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Univex 8713M Premium Slicer
The newly re-designed 8713M Premium manual slicer is certified to meet and exceed the latest NSF/ANSI standards, for safety sanitation and performance. Univex slicers are designed with our customers in mind, its robust construction and superb engineering combined to produce a slicer for those who need heavy slicing production.
The Heavy-duty, manual gravity feed slicer, features a 13” precision slicing German hollow ground blade, gear-driven transmission, rugged multi-position meat holder, permanent safety blade edge guard and built-in sharpener. Solid anodized aluminum construction with smooth curve transitions redirects liquid and debris away from the operator for improved all around cleaning accessibility.
The 8713M can be used up to 8 hours a day and it is capable of slicing high volume amounts of cheese. Great for delis, large restaurants, and any institution that runs a slicer for most of a day.
13” Precision slicing German hollow ground blade Unique smooth curve transitions to redirect liquids away from controls and operator Easily detachable carriage for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel blade
- Serrated steel blade
- Heavy duty clear plastic cover
- Stainless steel vegetable chute
- Sturdy stainless steel stand
- Security reinforced prison package
- Medium to heavy duty, high volume slicer
- Maximum duty 8 hours a day
- Capable of slicing unlimited amounts of cheese
- Unique drip tray fence redirects liquids away from controls and operator towards distinctive concave base casting for easy cleaning
- Ergonomic comfort design operation
- Powerful 1⁄2 hp motor standard
- Adjustable slice thickness from 0 to 7⁄8"
- Easily removable sharpener for cleaning
- Quick and simple disassembly of carriage and feed grip for easy and thorough cleaning
- Sanitary polished and anodized aluminum construction
- Permanently mounted protective edge guard for operator safety
- Heavy duty 3-1⁄2 lb gravity fed grip
- 3 inch legs make cleaning under the slicer simpler for the user
One year, on-site parts and labor
|Standard Voltage||115, 1 Phase, 5.4 Amps, 1680 RPM, 1⁄2 hp(.37W)|
|Optional Voltage||208-240, 1 Phase, 2.7 Amps, 1680 RPM, 1⁄2 hp(.37kW)|
|Controls||Manual slice thickness knob, push button on/off, attached blade sharpener|
|Drive Assembly||Gear driven|
|Blade RPM||300 rpm|
|Construction||Anodized, cast aluminum body for durability and stunning looks|
|Blade diameter||13" (33cm) razor sharp blade|
|Maximum slice thickness||.875” (2.2cm)|
|Carriage Stroke||13" (33cm)|
|Maximum product size||Rectangular: 10" x 6.5" (25.4cm x 16.5cm)|
|Square: 6.5" x 6.5" (16.5cm x 16.5cm)|
|Round: 9" (22.9cm)|
|Net Weight||122lbs. (55.3Kg)|
|Shipping Weight||130lbs. (59Kg)|
|Overall Shipping Dimensions||25" (63.5cm) H x 22" (55.9cm) W x 33" (83.8cm) D|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.