Univex 1000M Premium Series Manual Slicer, Manual, 13" Knife
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Univex 1000M Premium Slicer
The 1000M Premium manual slicer has been upgraded, the new and improved design is certified to meet and exceed the latest NSF/ANSI standards, for safety, sanitation, and performance. Univex slicers are designed with our customers in mind, robust construction and superb engineering combine to produce an manual slicer for those who need heavy slicing production.
Featuring zero blade exposure during cleaning, safety interlock, remote sharpener is easy to use and mounts in seconds, 13” precision German hollow ground blade, carriage tilts away from unit for easy access, solid one piece anodized aluminum construction and smooth curve transitions, redirect liquid and debris away from the operator for improved all around cleaning accessibility.
This Heavy-duty, supermarket quality slicer is perfect for large operations that run a slicer continuously.
13" Precision slicing German hollow ground blade Ultra Safe zero blade edge exposure while cleaning Unique smooth curve transitions to redirect liquids away from controls and operator Easily detachable carriage for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel blade
- Serrated steel blade
- Heavy duty clear plastic cover
- Stainless steel vegetable chute
- Sturdy stainless steel stand
- Security reinforced prison package
- Supermarket quality slicer
- Unique drip tray fence redirects liquids away from controls and operator towards distinctive concave base casting for easy cleaning
- Ergonomic comfort design operation
- Powerful 1⁄2 hp motor standard
- Adjustable slice thickness from 0 to 7⁄8"
- Easily tilting carriage and removable sharpener for easy cleaning
- Quick and simple disassembly of carriage and feed grip for easy and thorough cleaning
- Sanitary polished and anodized aluminum construction
- Permanently mounted protective edge guard for operator safety
- Heavy duty 3-1⁄2 lb gravity fed grip
- Built in lift lever for under slicer cleaning
- Stationary knife guard and carriage
One year, on-site parts and labor
|Standard Voltage||115, 1 Phase, 4.0 Amps, 1680 RPM, 1⁄2 hp(.37W)|
|Optional Voltage||208-240, 1 Phase, 2.5 Amps, 1680 RPM, 1⁄2 hp(.37kW)|
|Controls||Manual slice thickness knob, digital membrane control for speed, stroke, and counter, removable blade sharpener|
|Drive Assembly||Belt driven|
|Blade RPM||337 rpm|
|Construction||Anodized, cast aluminum body for durability and stunning looks|
|Width||31.125" (79cm) (with carriage tilted)|
|Blade diameter||13" (33cm) razor sharp blade|
|Maximum slice thickness||.875” (2.2cm)|
|Carriage Stroke||12" (30.48cm)|
|Maximum product size||Rectangular: 10.25" x 6" (26cm x 15.2cm)|
|Square: 6" x 6" (15.2cm x 15.2cm)|
|Round: 8" (20.3cm)|
|Net Weight||121.1lbs. (54.9Kg)|
|Shipping Weight||131lbs. (59.4Kg|
|Overall Shipping Dimensions||29" (73.9cm) H x 25" (64.5cm) W x 30" (74.9cm) D|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.