Somerset SDP-750 Dough Press
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours from Lowell, MA (01852)
The Somerset SDP-750 Dough Press
The Somerset SDP-750 dough press makes the preparation of pizza crust and increasingly popular ethnic flatbreads consistent and effortless. Foodservice professionals know that having the right tool for the right job ensures a consistent product and saves time and money on production.
- Pizza Crust
- Navajo Bread
- Pita bread
- And Other Ethnic Flatbreads
- Accurate, consistent, even product with pizza crust production even faster than hand-tossed
- Extra height between the platens for safe and easy operation
- Adjustable product thickness with the turn of a dial
- Assist mechanism reduces force needed to flatten doughs
- Attachable molds for various crust shapes and sizes
- Safe, reliable manual operation
- Quickly produces product up to 18” (46 cm) in diameter
- Fully adjustable heat controls with LED temperature display
- Compact, tabletop design for when workspace is at a premium
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Heavy-Duty stainless steel construction for durability and reliability
|Electrical Data||Single-Phase 120v/60Hz or 220v/50Hz 1400 Watts|
|Temperature Range||0 – 300 degrees Fahrenheit (0 - 150 Celsius)|
|Constructions||All foodservice grade stainless steel|
|Shipping Weight||170 lbs. (77 kgs)|
The CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
This product was made in America.