Skyfood SSI-12E 12" Slicer, 1/3 HP
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Skyfood SSI-12E Slicer
- This sturdy belt-driven gravity Slicer is made in Italy and designed under the most recent safety and sanitation US standards.
- Anodized aluminum construction with clean lines for easy cleaning and sanitation.
- Chromium plated hardened steel knife guarantees long life.
- Feature red plastic knobs.
- Decimal thickness regulator is highly reliable and precise.
- Carriage mounted on ball bearings allow for an exceptionally smooth and quiet operation.
- Built-in dual action blade sharpener easy to use.
- Fixed rear ring guard.
- Readily removable clear Plexiglas protection on product carriage.
- On/Off switch with indicator light.
- Large handle on carriage to assist in slicing.
- Powerful motor allows for cutting sausages, cold cuts, fishes, compact meats and even cheeses on an intermittent way all day long.
All Skyfood products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
|Power Rating||1/3 HP|
|Blade Diameter||12 ”|
|Cutting Height||8 5/8”|
|Cutting Width||8 5/8”|
|Maximum Cut Thickness||5/8”|
|Net Weight||50 lb|
|Shipping Weight||55 lb|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.