Skyfood SMG22 # 22 Meat Grinder, 1 1/2 HP, ETL
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Skyfood SMG22 Meat Grinder
- Strict compliance with hygiene and safety standards.
- Energy-efficient motor and precision gear drive.
- Compact size, no sharp corners or seams make cleaning easy.
- Forward & reverse switch.
- Designed for easy maintenance.
- Come standard with two plates (1/4” and 5/16”), one knife and one funnel.
- ETL Listed and ETL Sanitation Listed (Conforms to NSF 8, UL 763 and CSA Std. C22.2 No. 195).
All Skyfood products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
|Power Rating||1 1/2 Hp|
|Feeding Hole Diameter||2 1/8 ”|
|Plug Configuration||NEMA 5-20P|
|Net Weight||121 lb|
|Shipping Weight||128 lb|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.