Skyfood SKEX Meat and Bone Saw, 98" Blade, 1 HP, ETL
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Skyfood SKEX Meat and Bone Saw
Safety Features include:
- Blade Guide Guard above the cutting zone
- Emergency Button
- Electric Control System prevents the machine from turning back on automatically after a power shortage
- Upper and Lower Doors equipped with a safety sensor that will stop motor when open
- Column Blade Guard equipped with a safety sensor that will stop motor when removed
- Easily removable Upper and Lower Doors, Blade Wheels, Sliding and Stationary Tables and Blade Guard allow for better sanitation
- Easily removable large lower scrap pan to catch bone dust
- High quality components approved for food contact to ensure easy cleaning
- Motor with Thermal Protection.
- ETL Listed and ETL Sanitation Listed (Conforms to NSF 8, UL 763 and CSA Std. C22.2 No. 195).
- Designed for Butcher Shops and Grocery Stores.
- Constructed of steel with painted finish and stainless steel in food zones.
- This sturdy unit can handle all types of meats and bones. Unit comes standard with sliding feeding table and thickness gauge plate to help ease the operation.
All Skyfood products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
|Power Rating||1 HP / 730 W|
|Blade Length x Width||98 ” x 5/8 ”|
|Cut Height x Width||10 ” x 9 3/8 ”|
|Plug Configuration||NEMA 5-20P|
|Width||32 3/4 ”|
|Height||67 1/4 ”|
|Net Weight||229 lb|
|Shipping Weight||332 lb|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.