Skyfood PCI-22G # 22 Meat Grinder, 2 HP, ETL
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Skyfood PCI-22G Meat Grinder
- Meat Grinder model PCI-22G is powered by an oversized 2 HP motor with the gear-driven transmission.
- Heavy-duty gearbox and standard # 22 cast iron grinding device ensures fresh grinding.
- Stainless steel motor housing and pan guarantee long life.
- This tabletop Meat Grinder is recommended for medium to large-sized markets and meat operations.
- Rugged, reliable, compact and easy to clean.
- This unit is an essential piece of equipment for Butcher Shops, Restaurants, Super Markets, and Meat Processors.
- Head and pan are easily removable for cleaning.
- Grinds 11-14 pounds per minute.
- Come standard with one knife and two plates 1/8” and 3/16”.
- Safety device disconnects power when pan is removed.
- Large guarded feed throat for fast feeding.
- Countertop applications in medium to large-sized markets and meat operations.
- Gear-driven units, running in an oil bath, use standard knives and plates.
- ETL Listed and ETL Sanitation Listed (Conforms to NSF 8, UL 763 and CSA Std. C22.2 No. 195).
All Skyfood products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
|Power Rating||2 HP|
|Production||660 lb/h (approximate)|
|Tray Dimensions (W x D x H)||13 3/8” x 22” x 2”|
|Plug Configuration||NEMA L5-30P|
|Depth||29 3/8 ”|
|Height||17 3/8 ”|
|Net Weight||90 lb|
|Shipping Weight||106 lb|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.