Skyfood GMCG-24 Manual Griddle Gas Countertop 24"
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Skyfood GMCG-24 Manual Griddle Gas Countertop
The Countertop Manual Gas Griddles were developed to provide the best cooking experience, combining high standard quality, performance and durability to meet the most demanding users expectations.
NOTE: In line with its policy to continually improve its product, Skyfood reserves the right to change materials and specifications without notice.
- Available in 24” (610 mm) and 36” (915mm) width.
- Stainless steel panel and back splash.
- 14” gauge polished stainless steel plate.
- 3/4” (19.05 mm) thick polished carbon steel working griddle plate.
- Fully welded griddle plate.
- Enamelled burners placed every 12”, providing uniformity when operating.
- Accessible pilots through front panel.
- Black paint injected aluminum knobs providing for better toughness and durability.
- 1-year parts and labor warranty.
- 4” adjustable chromed carbon steel legs.
- Easily removable stainless steel griddle grease trap.
- 30,000 BTU/h burners placed every 12”, providing best performance.
- Manifold pressure is 4” W.C (Natural Gas) or 10” W.C (Propane Gas).
- 3/4” NPT rear gas connection and pressure regulator for both natural gas and propane.
- Check the altitude specifications above 2,000ft.
- Specify the type of gas when ordering.
- Specify altitude when above 2,000 feet.
|Propane - BTU/h||60,000|
|Natural - BTU/h||60,000|
|Manifold Pessure - Natural Gas||4” W.C|
|Manifold Pessure - Propane Gas||10” W.C|
|Exterior Width||24” (610 mm)|
|Exterior Depth||30 33/64” (775 mm)|
|Exterior Height||16 27/32” (428 mm)|
|Exterior FW||18 3/32” (459.5 mm)|
|Exterior Weight||163 lb (74 kg)|
|Shipping Width||27 61/64” (710 mm)|
|Shipping Depth||34 1/4” (870 mm)|
|Shipping Height||19 19/64” (490 mm)|
|Shipping Weight||194 lb (88 kg)|
This product meets UL safety standards in compliance with both Canadian and U.S. requirements.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.