Skyfood GL300F 10" Economy Slicer, 1/3 HP, ETL/NSF
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Skyfood GL300F Slicer
- This compact Slicer offers dependability and efficiency.
- Resistant and durable Italian made stainless steel knife cuts effortlessly any deli style meats.
- Food carriage slides smoothly for consistent cuts.
- Gravity feed 45º carriage makes product feed easier.
- Carriage, gauge plate and knife cover manufactured in die-cast aluminum.
- Easily removable sharpener, food carriage and knife and clean lines make cleaning easy.
- Top mounted sharpener always ready to use.
- This unit is suitable for sub shops, restaurants, hotels and similar meat slicing applications.
- chromium-plated steel knife made in Italy.
All Skyfood products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
|Power Rating||1/3 HP|
|Cutting Height||7 7/8"|
|Cutting Width||8 3/4"|
|Maximum Cut Thickness||1/2 ”|
|Shipping Weight||41 lb|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.