Skyfood 312ECF 12” Heavy Duty Slicer
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Skyfood 312ECF Slicer
- Top mounted sharpener always ready to use.
- Stones edge swings clear of blade when not in use.
- Grinding and Honing stone can be used independently or simultaneously.
- Stainless steel knife cuts effortlessly any deli style meats
- chromium-plated steel knife made in Italy.
- Gravity feed chute set at a 45º angle carriage and large food hopper handles all sizes of cheeses and meats.
- Carriage, gauge plate and knife cover easily removable without tools and streamlined design, rounded corners make thorough cleaning practical and easy.
- These units are suitable for sub shops, restaurants, hotels and similar meat slicing applications
All Skyfood products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
|Power Rating||1/2 HP|
|Cutting Height||6 1/2"|
|Maximum Cut Thickness||5/8"|
|Net Weight||58 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||66 lbs|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.