Skyfood 1212E 12" Automatic Slicer, 1/2 HP, ETL/NSF
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Skyfood 1212E Automatic Slicer
SKYFOOD’s full size automatic Slicer easily handles all types of jobs in manual or automatic operations. Compact in design but not ability. The 12” stainless steel blade and full stroke carriage are perfect for Sandwich Shops, Restaurants and Caterers. Two motors guarantee no loss of power and continuous operation. 45 strokes per minute, manual or automatic slicing.
The 1212E is a Slicer with an automatic 45º stroke carriage . It is possible to change from manual to automatic cutting even when the Slicer is working. Two motors one for blade and a second for chain driven carriage insures easy slicing all products without loss of power.
- Manual or Automatic Slicer.
- 45º gravity feed stainless steel blade.
- Can slice cheese for approximately 3 hours per day.
- Full stroke carriage provides 45 slices per minute on manual or automatic operation.
- Compact in design but not ability.
- The 12” stainless steel blade and full stroke carriage are perfect for Sandwich Shops, Restaurants and Caterers.
- Hands-free operation.
- Food fence holds small and large pieces firmly on product carriage.
- Two motors one for blade and a second for chain driven carriage insures easy slicing without loss of power.
- Stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction.
- Removable built-in sharpener sharpens knife in a few seconds.
- It is possible to change from manual to automatic cutting even when the Slicer is working.
All Skyfood products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
|Blade Horse Power
|Carriage Horse Power
|12 ” (Stainless Steel)
|8 1/2 ”
|11 1/2 ”
|Maximum Cut Thickness
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.