Sierra SRTG-24 Thermostatic Griddle
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 4 Locations?
Miami, Fl (33181)
Carteret, NJ (07008)
Dallas, TX 75001
Compton, Ca (90059)
The Sierra SRTG-24 Thermostatic Griddle
Sierra Griddles feature all-stainless steel construction, the SRTG Series has a powerful capacity of 30,000 BTU per each “U” burner. The griddle feature a modern look and design, form and function fit for the most demanding kitchens at an afordable price. All with the ease of modular customization.
- SRTG Griddles have an enlarged cooking depth of 20.6" to maximize your cooking surface area.
- Stainless steel stand with adjustable legs is optional.
- Gas Connection: 3/4” NPT on the right hand rear of the appliance. The pressure regulator (supplied) is to be connected here by the installer.
- Gas pressure: 4” W.C. - Natural Gas | 10” W.C. - Propane
- Combustible Clearances: For use in non-combustible locations | Non-combustible Clearances: 0 inches sides, 0 inches rear. Specify type of gas and altitude, if over 2,000 feet, when ordering.
All non-ferrous stainless steel construction: interior, exterior, front, sides, landing ledge and valve controls
- Heavy gauge welded front frame
- “U” shaped burners rated at 30,000 BTU/hr. Located every 12” for even heat distribution on griddle surface
- Precise temperature control from 200°F (93°C) to 450°F (232°C)
- 4” wide grease trough for easy cleaning
- Removable grease tray with weep hole
- One stainless steel standing pilot for each ute for instant ignition
- Aeration baffles between “U” shaped burners to provide uniform surface temperature
- Highly polished 1” thick steel griddle plates
- Compact design for counter top use
- 4” Stainless steel legs with an adjustable increase of 1.5“
- Features a full 5.7” landing edge for increased plate stability
- The SRTG is shipped from the factory, ready for natural gas installation. An LP conversion kit is included with each unit
12 months parts & labor.
|Equipment Type||Thermostatic Griddle|
|Number of Burners||2|
|BTU’s per Burner||30,000|
|Shipping Weight||174 lbs.|
This product was tested and has met the certification requirements for gas-fired products.
This unit has been tested and has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association for gas-fired productsa.