Sierra SRRB-24 Radiant Broiler
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 4 Locations?
Miami, Fl (33181)
Carteret, NJ (07008)
Dallas, TX 75001
Compton, Ca (90059)
The Sierra SRRB-24 Radiant Broiler
The Sierra heavy duty SRRB Series is designed to provide reliable, solid performance for many years. Innovative design features heavy duty cast iron top grates which are pitched with a cast in grease trough in each blade for fat run off; this minimizes “flareup”. Individually controlled 16,000 BTU burners are located every 6 inches designed to provide complete coverage of a large cooking area, while providing exibility to operate chosen burners as needed, thus saving energy.
- Sierra Broilers have an enlarged cooking depth of 22” to maximize your cooking surface area.
- Stainless steel stand with adjustable legs is optional.
- Gas Connection: 3/4” NPT on the right hand rear of the appliance. The pressure regulator (supplied) is to be connected here by the installer.
- Gas pressure: 5” W.C. - Natural Gas | 10” W.C. - Propane
- Combustible Clearances: For use in non-combustible locations | Non-combustible Clearances: 0 inches sides, 0 inches rear. Specify type of gas and altitude, if over 2,000 feet, when ordering.
- All non-ferrous stainless steel construction: interior, exterior, front, sides, landing ledge and valve controls
- Heavy gauge welded front frame
- Individually controlled steel “fluted” burners at 16,000 BTUs each, spaced every 6”, designed to provide large cooking coverage or operate only the individual burners needed, while saving energy
- One stainless steel standing pilot for each burner for instant ignition
- Optimum heat distribution with heavy duty angled radiants
- Heavy duty reversible and removable cast iron 3” x 22” top grates for easy cleaning
- One side of grate can be used for meat and the other side for fish
- Cast in grease trough allows excess fat to flow, minimizing excessive air up
- Removable Crumb tray for quick and easy cleaning
- Adjustable design for countertop use
- 4” S/S adjustable legs and 1” levelling feet included
- Features a full 6” landing edge for increased plate stability
- The SRRB is shipped from the factory, ready for natural gas installation. An LP conversion kit is included with each unit
12 months parts & labor.
|Equipment Type||Radiant Broilers|
|Number of Burners||4|
|BTU’s per Burner||16,000|
|Shipping Weight||170 lbs.|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.