Sierra SRPO-60G-2 Full Size Gas Deck Oven - Double stacked
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 4 Locations?
Miami, Fl (33181)
Carteret, NJ (07008)
Dallas, TX 75001
Compton, Ca (90059)
The Sierra SRPO-60G-2 Full Size Deck Oven
The Sierra range SRPO gas pizza and bake ovens feature a single deck that will always provide you with the perfect crust and a perfect bake. These ovens have a complete stainless steel exterior that is not only durable and resilient, it is easy to maintain and corrosion resistant. The doors of the Sierra SRPO deck ovens are insulated and spring-loaded. The doors of our ovens have proven the test of time. Each oven chamber features one Fibra-ment stone© with a 7” deck height and independently controlled top heat dampers for the most perfect results. These deck ovens achieve maximum heat while using less energy, and much quicker recovery times between uses. Choose from three widths: 48” 60” & 72” and ovens may be stacked. Inside depths are 36”.
- Double stacked ovens with 24” height legs.
- Gas Connection: 1/2” NPT on the right hand rear of the appliance.
- Gas pressure: S”W.C. - Natural Gas I 10”W.C. - Propane
- Combustible Clearances: For use in non-combustible locations I Non-combustible Clearances: 0 inches sides, 0 inches rear. Specify typeof gas and altitude, if over 2,000 feet, when ordering.
- Heavy duty stainless steel legs
- Heavy duty construction and high quality stainless steel top, front and sides
- Cook directly on the deck or with pans and screens
- Door opening full size deck
- Modulating thermostat for energy efficiency low input BTU for faster recovery
- Tubular type burners are designed with 12”spacing for best heat distribution
- 1-1/2” refractory type hearth Fibra-ment stone©
- Temperature range: 300°F-650°F
- Ovens are shipped from the factory ready for natural gas installation. An LP conversion kit is included with each unit.
12 months parts & labor.
|Equipment Type||Pizza Ovens|
|Shipping Weight||2040 lbs.|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.