Sierra SRMG-48 Manual Griddle
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 4 Locations?
Miami, Fl (33181)
Carteret, NJ (07008)
Dallas, TX 75001
Compton, Ca (90059)
The Sierra SRMG-48 Manual Griddle
Sierra Griddles feature all-stainless steel construction, the SRMG Series has a powerful capacity of 23,000 BTU per each “U” burner. The griddle feature a modern look and design, form and function t for the most demanding kitchens at an aordable price. All with the ease of modular customization.
- SRMG Griddles have an enlarged cooking depth of 21-3/8” to maximize your cooking surface area.
- Stainless steel stand with adjustable legs is optional.
- Gas Connection: 3/4” NPT on the right hand rear of the appliance. The pressure regulator (supplied) is to be connected here by the installer.
- Gas pressure: 5” W.C. - Natural Gas | 10” W.C. - Propane
- Combustible Clearances: For use in non-combustible locations | Non-combustible Clearances: 0 inches sides, 0 inches rear. Specify type of gas and altitude, if over 2,000 feet, when ordering.
- All non-ferrous stainless steel construction: interior, exterior, front, sides, landing ledge and valve controls.
- Heavy gauge welded front frame.
- “U” shaped burners rated at 23,000 BTU/hr. Located every 12” for even heat distribution on griddle surface.
- 2-5/8” wide grease trough for easy cleaning.
- Removable grease tray.
- One stainless steel standing pilot for each flute for instant ignition.
- Aeration baffles between “U” shaped burners to provide uniform surface temperature.
- Highly polished 3/4” thick steel griddle plates.
- Back and side splashes are welded to griddle plate for easy cleaning.
- Compact design for counter top use.
- 4” S/S adjustable legs and 1” levelling feet included.
- Features a full 6” landing edge for increased plate stability.
- The SRMG is shipped from the factory, ready for natural gas installation. An LP conversion kit is included with each unit.
12 months parts & labor.
|Equipment Type||Manual Griddle|
|Number of Burners||4|
|BTU’s per Burner||23,000|
|Shipping Weight||304 lbs.|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.