Sierra SRHP-6-36 Countertop Hot Plates
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 4 Locations?
Miami, Fl (33181)
Carteret, NJ (07008)
Dallas, TX 75001
Compton, Ca (90059)
The Sierra SRHP6-36 Countertop Hot Plate
With it’s all-stainless steel construction, the SRHP Series has a powerful capacity of 30,000 BTU per burner. The hotplates feature a modern look and design, form and function t for the most demanding kitchens at an aordable price. All with the ease of modular customization.
Note: Stainless steel stand with adjustable legs is optional.
- Gas Connection: 3/4” NPT on the right hand rear of the appliance. The pressure regulator (supplied) is to be connected here by the installer.
- Gas pressure: 5” W.C. - Natural Gas | 10” W.C. - Propane
- Combustible Clearances: For use in non-combustible locations | Non-combustible Clearances: 0 inches sides, 0 inches rear. Specify type of gas and altitude, if over 2,000 feet, when ordering.
- All non-ferrous stainless steel construction: interior, exterior, front, sides, landing ledge and valve controls.
- Heavy gauge welded front frame.
- Heavy duty 12” x 12” cast iron top grates, removable for easy cleaning, industry standard size.
- Compact design for counter top use.
- Removable Crumb tray for quick and easy cleaning.
- One stainless steel non-clog standing pilot for each burner for instant ignition.
- Pilot shield protects pilot from spills and grease.
- Lift-off top piece cast iron burners rated at 30,000 BTU/Hr. each one.
- Sanitary, fully ergonomic edges.
- Features a full 6” landing edge for increased plate stability.
- 4” S/S adjustable legs and 1” levelling feet included.
- The SRHP is shipped from the factory, ready for natural gas installation. An LP conversion kit is included with each unit.
12 months parts & labor.
|Equipment Type||Hot Plates|
|Number of Burners||6|
|BTU’s per Burner||30,000|
|Shipping Weight||214 lbs.|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.