Sierra SRCO-E 60” Single Electric Convection Oven
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 4 Locations?
Miami, Fl (33181)
Carteret, NJ (07008)
Dallas, TX 75001
Compton, Ca (90059)
The Sierra SRCO-E Electric Convection Oven
The SRCO features a modern look and design, form, and function for the most demanding kitchens at an affordable price.
The SRCO-E Single Oven comes with the SRCO-LK leg kit, including 4 legs with locking casters.
- Power 10kW,208V/60Hz three phase. (cordset not included,must be hardwired).
- 26” legs on single stack unit for easy access.
- Electronic ingition
- Dial type easy to use thermostat
- Temperature range 150-500°F(65-260°C)
- Electronic one hour timer with alarm buzzer to alert employees and prevent overcooking
- Two Halogen interior lights
- Independent doors with full view windows
- 2-speed, 1/2 hp fan motor (1724, 1140 rpm) for even heat distribution Forced “cool down” fan mode
- Exterior stainless front, top and sides
- Porcelain enamel interior for easy cleaning
- 5 Nickel plated Heavy Duty Racks with eleven position interior rack guide
- Cooking chamber reduces heat loss and saves energy
- ETL Safety and Sanitation Certified.
12 months parts & labor.
|Rack Clearance||28’’ Width, 21’’ Depth|
|Leg or Stacking Kits (118-SRCOLK)||29.9"” X 18.1” X 8.7” H,2.7 cu ft. 41 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||617 lbs.|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.