Sierra SR-6B-24RG-60 Gas Range with Raised Griddle
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 4 Locations?
Miami, Fl (33181)
Carteret, NJ (07008)
Dallas, TX 75001
Compton, Ca (90059)
The Sierra SR-6B-24RG-60 60” Range with 6 Open Burners, 24” Raised Griddle/Broiler and 2 Ovens
The Sierra Range features an all-stainless steel interior and exterior construction, in addition to the porcelain oven decks and oven door liners which allow for the easiest clean-ups.
This range features a 24” griddle section with 46,000 BTU's of cooking power. six 30,000 BTU heavy duty cast iron top burners and two 32,000 BTU ovens, each accepting 18” by 26” sheet pans. The two independent ovens feature “U” type burners and temperatures are adjustable from 250°F (121°C) to 550°F (288°C).
- (6) 30,000 BTU heavy duty iron cast burners, 46,000 BTU 24” raised griddle/broiler, (2) 32,000 BTU oven burners, s/s, galvanized back.
- Gas Connection: 3/4” NPT on the right hand rear of the appliance. The pressure regulator supplied) is to be connected here by the installer.
- Gas pressure: 5” W.C. - Natural Gas | 10” W.C. - Propane
- Combustible Clearances: For use in non-combustible locations | Non-combustible Clearances: 0 inches sides, 0 inches rear. Note: Specify type of gas and altitude, if over 2,000 feet, when ordering.
- 6” swivel casters (3 locking, 3 swivel)
- Extra oven rack
- Range mount kit for salamander or cheese melter
- Non-ferrous stainless steel construction including front, sides, landing edge, valve control panel, kick plate, back-splash and overshelf
- Heavy gauge welded front frame
- The 24” griddle has a 3/4” polished steel plate and a 21.4” cooking depth.
- “U” shaped griddle burners provide uniform surface temperature
- The broiler section has a nickel chrome plated rack, adjustable to 2 positions
- The two ovens feature porcelanized door linings and inner bottom decks for ease of cleaning and maintenance
- Each oven comes with a nickel chrome plated rack, adjustable to 3 positions
- Heavy duty 12” x 12” cast iron top grates, removable for easy cleaning, industry standard size
- Stainless steel non-clog standing pilot for each burner with instant ignition
- Stainless steel removable drip/crumb trays under burners
- Features a full 6” landing edge for increased plate stability
- Stainless steel high shelf
- 6” adjustable stainless steel legs
- The SR-6B-60-24RG is shipped, ready for natural gas installation. An LP conversion kit is included with each unit
12 months parts &labor. Note: See Sierra Range Price List for full details.
|Equipment Type||Gas Ranges|
|Number of Burners||6 Open Burners & 1 “U” Burner per Oven, 2 “U” Burners for Griddle/Broiler Section|
|BTU (Each Top Burners)||30,000 each|
|BTU (Griddle/Broiler)||46,000 each|
|BTU (Each Oven)||32,000 each|
|Shipping Weight||775 lbs.|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.