Sierra SR-4-24 4 Burner Gas Range with Oven
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 4 Locations?
Miami, Fl (33181)
Carteret, NJ (07008)
Dallas, TX 75001
Compton, Ca (90059)
The Sierra SR-4-24 4-Burner Range with Oven
The Sierra Ranges feature an all-stainless steel interior and exterior construction, except for the porcelain oven deck and oven door liner which allows for the quickest and easiest clean-ups.
The SR-4-24 includes 4 heavy duty cast iron burners on top and 1 Oven “U” type burner, to fit every operation. The SR-4-24 has 4 powerful top burners, each with a capacity of 30,000 BTU’s and a 32,000 BTU oven burner. The oven temperature for the SR-4-24 ranges from 250°F (121°C) to 550°F (288°C).
6”swivel casters are optional.
3/4” NPT on the right hand rear of the appliance. The pressure regulator (supplied) is to be connected here by the installer.
5” W.C. - Natural Gas | 10” W.C. - Propane
For use in non-combustible locations | Non-combustible Clearances: 0 inches sides, 0 inches rear. Note: Specify type of gas and altitude, if over 2,000 feet, when ordering.
- All non-ferrous stainless steel construction: exterior, front, sides, landing ledge, valve controls and kick plate
- Heavy gauge welded front frame
- Porcelanized door lining and inner bottom deck for ease of cleaning and maintenance
- One nickel chrome plated oven rack with 3 rack positions
- 6” adjustable stainless steel legs
- The SR-4-24 is shipped from the factory, ready for natural gas installation. An LP conversion kit is included with each unit
- Heavy duty 12” x 12” cast iron top grates, removable for easy cleaning, industry standard size
- Stainless steel non-clog standing pilot for each burner with instant ignition
- Removable drip/crumb tray under burners
- Features a full 6” landing edge for increased plate stability
- Stainless steel high shelf
12 months parts &labor.
|Equipment Type||Gas Ranges|
|Number of Burners||4 Top & 1 “U” Burner Oven|
|BTU (Each Top Burners)||30,000|
|Shipping Weight||309 lbs.|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.