Sierra SR-10-60 10 Burner Range with 2 Oven
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 4 Locations?
Miami, Fl (33181)
Carteret, NJ (07008)
Dallas, TX 75001
Compton, Ca (90059)
The Sierra SR-10-60 10-Burner Range with 2 Oven
The Sierra Ranges feature an all-stainless steel interior and exterior construction, except for the porcelain oven decks and oven door liners which allow for the easiest clean-ups.
The SR-10-60 has the flexibility to suit every operation. This range has 10-30,000 BTU heavy duty cast iron top burners and 2-32,000 BTU ovens, each accepting 18” x 26” sheet pans. The two independent ovens feature “U” type burners and temperatures are adjustable from 250°F (121°C) to 550°F (288°C).
- 6” swivel casters are optional.
- Stainless steel outer and inner construction, except back.
- Aesthetic design and modular, sanitary and ergonomic edges.
- Powerful open removable burners of high capacity for easy cleaning, made of iron.
- Independent stand by pilot for each burner.
- Reinforced top burner valves listed CSA and ANSI
- Gas Connection: 3/4” NPT on the right hand rear of the appliance. The pressure regulator (supplied) is to be connected here by the installer.
- Gas pressure: 5” W.C. - Natural Gas | 10” W.C. - Propane
- Combustible Clearances: For use in non-combustible locations | Non-combustible Clearances: 0 inches sides, 0 inches rear. Note: Specify type of gas and altitude, if over 2,000 feet, when ordering.
- All non-ferrous stainless steel construction including front, sides, landing edge, valve control panel, kick plate, backsplash and over-shelf
- Heavy gauge welded front frame
- The two ovens feature porcelanized door linings and inner bottom decks for ease of cleaning and maintenance
- Each oven comes with a nickel chrome plated rack, adjustable to 3 positions
- 6” adjustable stainless steel legs
- The SR-10-60 is shipped, ready for natural gas installation. An LP conversion kit is included with each unit
- Heavy duty 12” x 12” cast iron top grates, removable for easy cleaning, industry standard size
- Stainless steel non-clog standing pilot for each burner with instant ignition
- Removable drip/crumb trays under burners
- Features a full 6” landing edge for increased plate stability
- Stainless steel high shelf
12 months parts &labor.
|Equipment Type||Gas Ranges|
|Number of Burners||10 Top & 2 “U” Oven Burners|
|BTU (Each Top Burners)||30,000|
|Shipping Weight||725 lbs.|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.