Sierra Frystar 750 17 1/8" Tube Fired Gas Fryers with 5 Burners
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 4 Locations?
Miami, Fl (33181)
Carteret, NJ (07008)
Dallas, TX 75001
Compton, Ca (90059)
The Sierra Frystar 750 Tube Fired Gas Fryers
Sierra Frystar™'s gas tube-fired fryers offer a high-performance, low-maintenance cooking experience at a great value.
Available with 3, 4, or 5 cast iron burners, Frystar™ fryers deliver even, reliable heat distribution with a millivolt thermostat control system that can hold temperatures ranging from 200°-400°F (93.3°-204.4°C)
A high-temp limit switch and thermo-safety pilot help ensure user safety, and cleaning and maintenance are easy thanks to its stainless steel construction.
- Durable stainless steel tank, front, door, and sides
- 1 1/4” fast-draining full port drain valve
- Millivolt thermostat control: 200°-400°F (93.3°-204.4°C)
- High-temperature safety limit switch
- Thermo-safety pilot with built-in regulator
- Separate manual gas shutoffs (for front servicing)
- Heavy-duty cast iron burners
- Heavy gauge tubes & deflector system for a quicker recovery time
- Equipped with two (2) heavy nickel-plated fry baskets
- Stainless steel crumb screen with handles
- Comes with drain pipe extension and line cleanout rod
- 6” Adjustable chrome-plated legs (6” swivel casters are an option)
12 months parts & labor.
|Propane Gas kcal/h||37.800|
|Propane Gas BTU/h||150.000|
|Propane Gas Manifold Pressure||10" W.C|
|Natural Gas kcal/h||37.800|
|Natural Gas BTU/h||150.000|
|Natural Gas Manifold Pressure||4" W.C|
|Depth||33 45/64" (856mm)|
|Height||48 27/64" (1230mm)|
|Tank's Depth||17 1/8" (435mm)|
|Weight||157 lb (71kg)|
|Shipping Width||26 37/64" (675mm)|
|Shipping Depth||35 7/16" (900mm)|
|Shipping Height||58 17/64" (1,480mm)|
|Shipping Weight||209 lb (95kg)|
This product meets UL safety standards in compliance with both Canadian and U.S. requirements.
The UL EPH Mark is recognized and accepted in all U.S. states and Canadian provinces as a trusted source for assessing the sanitary design, construction and performance of commercial food equipment.