SABA SUC-27R 27″ One Door Undercounter Refrigerator Stainless Steel, 6.3 Cu. Ft.
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The SABA SUC-27R undercounter refrigerator
SABA under-counter refrigerator SUC-27R gives you a great amount of space for your goods below and can be used as a work top, while only occupying a small space within your kitchen. This design has a stainless steel interior and exterior with an aluminum finished back and easily fits under any countertop. These refrigerators come with heavy duty casters allowing easy movement for cleaning or maintenance. SABA Airs under-counter refrigerators are economical, yet designed to provide years of trouble-free service for any demanding application. They are recognized for having the best warranty that is supported by a network of authorized service technicians to protect your long-term investment.
- Stainless steel interior and exterior with aluminum finished back
- Rounded corner design for easy cleaning of inside storage
- Positive seal self-closing door(s) with 90 degrees stay open feature
- Magnetic door gasket(s) with no tools removal for easy cleaning
- Refrigeration system holds 33°F to 41°F (0.5°C to 5°C) or -8°F to 0°F (-22°C to -18°C) for optimum food preservation
- Electronic control system: Adjustable temperature set point and defrost frequency as well as error codes to diagnose service issues
- Adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated shelves
- Standard heavy duty casters make it easy to move and clean underneath
- Condensing unit access in back of cabinet, slides out for easy maintenance
- 2 year parts and labor warranty
- 5 year compressor warranty
|Cabinet Depth||29 1/2”|
|Crated Weight||169 lbs|
|Uncrated Weight||220 lbs|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.