SABA SPS-48-12 48" Two Door Sandwich Prep Table with Pans Stainless Steel
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The SABA SPS-48-12 Food Prep Table
SABA food prep table SPS-48-12 is the perfect size for a small kitchen or a great fit for any restaurant application. This elegant stainless steel interior and exterior with matching aluminum back design is ideal with just enough space to prepare salads, sandwiches, or any other items. This prep table has the perfect capacity to keep your ingredients effortlessly in front of you and to store extra ingredients in the refrigerated cabinet base below. SABA’s food prep units are designed to provide years of trouble-free service for any demanding application. They are recognized for having the best warranty that is supported by a network of authorized service technicians.
- Stainless steel interior and exterior and aluminum finished back
- Rounded corner design for easy cleaning of inside storage
- Positive seal self-closing door(s) with 90 degrees stay open feature
- Magnetic door gasket(s) with no tools removal for easy cleaning
- Refrigeration system holds 33℉ to 41℉ (0.5℃ to 5℃) for optimum food preservation
- Electronic control system: Adjustable temperature set point and defrost frequency as well as error codes to diagnose service issues
- Adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated shelves
- Standard heavy duty casters make it easy to move and clean underneath
- Condensing unit access in back of cabinet, slides out for easy maintenance
- Insulated lid on prep units helps maintain food freshness
- Analog temperature control: Easy adjust the temperature and the thermostat allows you to easily keep track of the units temperature in order to keep products properly cool
- Cutting board is easily secured and is easy to remove for cleaning
- 2 year parts and labor warranty
- 5 year compressor warranty
|Crated Weight||271 lb|
|Uncrated Weight||394 lb|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.