SABA SP-1 18" Single Stock Pot NG
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The SABA SP-1 Gas Stockpot
SABA’s heavy duty gas stockpot range is designed to withstand demanding commercial environment in any size kitchen. This low profile design is perfect to prepare all your signature dishes in a fast pace kitchen. These models come with a dual ring cast iron burner allowing for high intensity heat. The SABA gas stockpot range comes in natural gas, however can be easily converted to propane with an included conversion kit. This model is available with a single or a double burner. The single burner consists of 110,000 BTU/hr and the double burner consists of 220,00 BTU/hr for natural gas. SABA provides phenomenal customer service and each unit is fully warranted by SABA’s immense network of technicians around the nation.
- Stainless steel front and sides
- Cast iron 2-ring burner, each 55,000 BTU/hr(Natural gas)
- 18” x24.6”(46x62.5cm) cast iron grate
- Standby S/S pilot for easy start
- Adjustable heavy duty legs
- Cool to touch fiberglass Nylon knobs
- Full width crumb tray at the bottom
- Durable brass valve for individual control
- Easy access to pilot valve adjustment screws
- Easy gas conversion in field
- 3⁄4” NPT rear gas connection
- Shipped with gas regulator
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
|BTU/HR (Natural Gas)||110,000|
|Net Weight||71 lbs|
|Gross Weight||95 lbs|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.