SABA SM-23R 28" One Glass Door Merchandiser Refrigerator, 23 Cu. Ft.
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The SABA SM-23R Glass Door Merchandiser
SABA glass door SGDM-23R is the perfect unit for all refrigerated foods. This elegant single section design contains optimal features such as double pane insulated glass doors. This merchandiser takes minimum space and can be used for a variety of applications within supermarkets, restaurants, or even at your home for all the delicious refrigerated foods you have to offer. This product comes with LED lighting, a self-closing and an anti-fogging glass door to display your goods at their best. These merchandisers are designed to provide years of trouble-free service for any demanding application. SABA is recognized for having the best warranty that is supported by a network of authorized service technicians.
- “No stoop” lower shelf
- Easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning and easy service access
- Simple installation with no plumbing required
- Bottom mount condensing unit
- Rounded corner design for easy cleaning of inside storage
- Double and/or triple pane thermal insulated glass door with aluminum frames
- Refrigeration system holds 33°F to 41°F (0.5°C to 5°C) or-10°F to 0°F (-23°C to -18°C) for optimum food preservation
- Electronic control system: Adjustable temperature set point and defrost frequency as well as error codes to diagnose service issues
- Adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated shelves
- Standard heavy duty casters make it easy to move and clean underneath
- LED lighting: Visibility of products, last longer and consume low energy
- Lighted to panel: Lighted panel above the cabinet making the merchandiser more eye-catching
- 2 year parts and labor warranty
- 5 year compressor warranty
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.