SABA SDD-27-69 69" Draft Beer Dispenser with (2) Double Tap
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The SABA SDD-27-69 Beer Dispenser
We know that there is simply nothing more relaxing than being able to enjoy a frosty beer after a hard day at work or over the company of your friends and loved ones. Take a look at our vast line of direct draw beer dispensers, you are bound to find simply the perfect one that keeps both your business and your customers refreshed and happy. We specialize in offering simply the latest and best NSF approved beer dispensers & kegerators that will fit right into your establishment and keep your customer refreshed and smiling.
Standard, cabinet exterior construction includes attractive, wear resistant vinyl on steel in black finish. Stainless exterior options available. Standard interior construction utilizes stainless steel walls, floor and ceiling.
Refrigeration system uses R290 refrigerant, which is CFC and HCFC-free for compliance with environmental safety concerns.
Units wired at factory and ready for connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet.
Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (0.5°C to 3.3°C).
NSF-7 approved for packaged and bottled product.
- Standard LED light inside of the cabinet
- Easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning and easy service access
- Designed to accommodate a variety of beer kegs
- Stainless steel tops with drain line and drip trays are standard
- Standard stainless steel floor and inner wall
- Space-saving side mounted evaporator optimizes interior cabinet space
- Cold air is directed into draft towers ensuring optimum beer dispensing
- Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (0.5°C to 3.3°C)
- NSF-7 approved for packaged and bottled product
- LED lighting: Visibility of products, last longer and consume low energy
- Digital temperature control: Adjustable temperature set point and defrost frequency as well as error codes to diagnose service issues
- Self –Closing/Lockable doors: Positive seal, self-closing door(s) to help conserve energy and security
- 2 year parts and labor warranty
- 5 year compressor warranty
|Capacity 1/2 Barrels||3|
|Crated Weight||326 lb|
|Uncrated Weight||367 lb|
*Height does not include 3” casters.
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.