SABA SCB-72 72″ 4 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base Stainless Steel
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The SABA SCB-72 Refrigerated Chef Base
SABA four drawer chef base refrigerator SCB-72 gives you a great amount of space to store your goods at arms-length. This design has a stainless steel interior and exterior with an aluminum finished back. These chef bases are ideal for placing cooking equipment on top while storing your refrigerated goods underneath. SABA Airs chef base drawer refrigerators are economical, yet designed to provide years of trouble-free service for any demanding application. They are recognized for having the best warranty that is supported by a network of authorized service technicians to protect your long-term investment.
- Stainless steel interior and exterior with aluminum finished back
- Rounded corner design for easy cleaning of inside storage
- Cabinet top is one piece, heavy duty reinforced stainless steel
- Drip resistant “V” edge protects against spills
- Refrigeration system holds 33°F to 41°F (0.5°C to 5°C) for optimum food preservation
- Electronic control system: Adjustable temperature set point and defrost frequency as well as error codes to diagnose service issues
- Heavy duty pull handle; each drawer with tracks and rollers for ease in opening and closing
- Standard heavy duty casters make it easy to move and clean underneath
- Easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning and easy service access
- Simple installation with no plumbing required
- 2 year parts and labor warranty
- 5 year compressor warranty
|Crated Weight||396 lb|
|Uncrated Weight||484 lb|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.