SABA SBC-65 64 1/2″ Horizontal Bottle Cooler
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The SABA SBC-65B Bottle Cooler
SABA bottle coolers are the perfect solution to keep your bottled and canned beverages chill thanks to their smart guided airflow, high density polyurethane insulation, and efficient R290 refrigerant system. Their classic look that fits in with any bar decor is designed to be extremely resistant to dents and scratches, making them an excellent choice for bars, cafes, and any fast paced environments.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion
- Exteriors include attractive wear-resistant vinyl on steel in black finish with stainless steel top
- Interior: 304 stainless steel floors with smooth white finish on interior sides
- Standard removable bottle cap opener and cap catcher
- Aluminum coated interior metal and epoxy coated steel wire adjustable dividers
- Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (0.5°C to 3.3°C)
- NSF-7 approved for packaged and bottled product
- Guided airflow cools bottles on top first
- Digital temperature control: Adjustable temperature set point and defrost frequency as well as error codes to diagnose service issues
- Condensing units slides out for easy maintenance
- 2 year parts and labor warranty
- 5 year compressor warranty
|Capacity 12 oz. Bottles
|Capacity 12 oz.Cans
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.