SABA SBB-24-48SS 48" Two Door Stainless Steel Back Bar Cooler
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The SABA SBB-24-48SS Back Bar Refrigerator
No matter how large your bar, restaurant, or nightclub is, a reliable back bar cooler than can provide sufficient storage space for your goods is a necessity. SABA refrigerated back bar coolers are designed with enduring quality at affordable price to meet these important needs. We offer a huge selection of back bar coolers depending on your space and taste. These stainless steel back bar coolers are for those who like to keep their popular beers and other drinks right under the bar area.
All stainless steel.
Refrigeration system uses R290 refrigerant, which is CFC and HCFC-free for compliance with environmental safety concerns.
Units wired at factory and ready for connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet.
Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (0.5°C to 3.3°C).
- Standard LED light inside of the cabinet
- Easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning and easy service access
- Self-closing solid doors with locks
- All-stainless steel
- Standard interior construction utilizes stainless steel walls, floor and ceiling
- Refrigeration system uses R290 refrigerant which is CFC and HCFC-free for compliance with environmental safety concerns
- Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (0.5°C to 3.3°C)
- NSF-7 approved for packaged and bottled product
- LED lighting: Visibility of products, last longer and consume low energy
- Digital temperature control: Adjustable temperature set point and defrost frequency as well as error codes to diagnose service issues
- Designed to accommodate a variety of beer kegs
- Self –Closing/Lockable doors: Positive seal, self-closing door(s) to help conserve energy and security
- 2 year parts and labor warranty
- 5 year compressor warranty
|Crated Weight||216 lb|
|Uncrated Weight||260 lb|
|*Height does not includes 3” casters.|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.