SABA S-47R 54" Two Door Reach-In Refrigerator Stainless Steel, 47 Cu. Ft.
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The SABA S-47R Reach in Refrigerator
SABA solid door reach-in’s provide the marketplace a line of products designed to provide years of trouble-free service in demanding commercial applications. SABA is recognized for having the best warranty that is supported by a network of authorized service technicians. These solid door reach-in’s have a stainless steel interior and exterior and require a 120V electrical connection. This ST-47R is perfect for the food service industry, giving your establishment an area to keep beverages & food items fresh.
- “No stoop” lower shelf
- Storage on top of cabinet
- Easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning and easy service access
- Simple installation with no plumbing required
- Bottom mount condensing unit
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Rounded corner design for easy cleaning of inside storage
- Heavy duty pull handle; Each door has two spring hinges making the door self-closing
- Refrigeration system holds 33°F to 41°F (0.5°C to 5°C) or -8°F to 0°F (-22°C to -18°C) for optimum food preservation
- Electronic control system: Adjustable temperature set point and defrost frequency as well as error codes to diagnose service issues
- Adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated shelves
- Standard heavy duty casters make it easy to move and clean underneath
- 2 year parts and labor warranty
- 5 year compressor warranty
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.