SABA HP-2 2 Plate Gas Hot Plate 50,000 BTU
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The SABA HP-2 Gas Hotplate
SABA’s gas hot plate range is the perfect solution when there isn’t enough floor space for a full-size range! This high efficiency, stainless steel counter top range can be the perfect over the counter solution in any size kitchen to prepare a variety of foods quickly and easily. Each heavy duty cast iron burner consists of 25,000 BTU/hr for optimal efficiency. The SABA gas hot range’s come in natural gas, however can be easily converted to propane with an included conversion kit. These hot plate ranges come in 3 different sizes: 2, 4, or 6 burners to fit any countertop size and need! SABA provides phenomenal customer service and each unit is fully warranted by SABA’s immense network of technicians around the nation.
- Stainless steel front and sides
- Octagon cast iron burner, each 25,000 BTU/hr
- 12” x12”(30x30cm) cast iron grate
- Standby S/S pilot for easy start
- Adjustable heavy duty legs
- Cool to touch fiberglass Nylon knobs
- Full width crumb tray at the bottom
- Durable brass control valve
- Easy access to pilot valve adjustment screws
- Easy gas conversion in field
- 3⁄4” NPT rear gas connection
- Shipped with gas regulator
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
|Net Weight||71 lbs|
|Gross Weight||95 lbs|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.