SABA CB-60 60" Gas Radiant Charbroiler 150,000 BTU
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The SABA CB-60 Gas Radiant Charbroiler
The SABA natural gas radiant charbroilers were designed for perfecting all your high demand foods at your busiest hours! This stainless steel charbroiler comes with one control for every 6” allowing you to cook at different temperatures at the same time! Each cast iron bar burner consists of 20,000 BTU/hr for optimal proficiency. This low-profile design allows for usage in any size kitchen, even if space is limited. The SABA radiant charbroilers comes in natural gas, however can easily be converted to propane with an included conversion kit. SABA provides phenomenal customer service and each unit is fully warranted by SABA’s immense network of technicians around the nation.
- Stainless steel front and sides
- Steel U-shape burner, each 30,000 BTU/hr
- To be controlled every 12”
- Hot rolled steel radiant cover with cast iron grate
- Standby S/S pilot for easy start
- Adjustable heavy duty legs
- Cool to touch fiberglass Nylon knobs
- Grease through channel in the front
- Stainless steel oil collector in the bottom
- Stainless steel splash guard at 3 sides
- Durable brass control valve
- Easy access to pilot valve adjustment screws
- Easy gas conversion in field
- 3⁄4” NPT rear gas connection
- Shipped with gas regulator
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
|Gas Radiant Broiler
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.