Revent Three Deck Two pan Electric Deck Oven
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Revent Deck Oven
Power supply options, 1 power feed per deck or 1 comon supply (up to 3 Decks). 4 Deck ovens require 2 separate power feeds as shown in the table above. «4 wire» 3PH power supplies required. The stated power consumption is FLA 3PH208V. Minimum fuse size is dictated by local code. Contact factory for other power options.
Consult with local code officials as some may not allow direct venting for Deck ovens! There are (2) 4” vent connections. One in the front at the center of the integrated eybrow hood and the other in the left hand rear corner (damper vent). Ducting and fan to be provided by customer per local and state codes. Draft of 250 cfm per deck is required.
Venting via external exhaust hood:
Oven installed under an exhaust hood designed to vent by products steam and vapor from the oven. Type of products baked and local code dictates if the exhaust hood should be a Type II (normal baking) or Type I (grease laden vapor) exhaust hood.
Water and Drain
Water Supply: 1/2” ø 35-45 PSI, cold
Drain: 32 mm
Water quality/ Chemical analysis: Revent Int. requirement
Magnesium, Mg: <30 mg/ml
Calcium, Ca: 20 - 100 mg/l
Hardness: 4,0 - 7,0 dH
pH at 20˚C: 7,5 - 8,5 pH
Alkalinity: >60 m/l
Conductivity: 200 - 800 mS/cm
The oven should be installed on a levelled floor.
480V power supply available for all models
Extra pull-out bottom shelf.
- Superb artisan quality of the baked product with porus natural clay hearth stones
- 3 zone heat regulation making it easy to adjust the baking profile of the oven and get even bakes
- Temperature range up to 752° F for flatbread
- Wide variety of sizes rendering a more
- efficient use of floor space.
- Programmable easy to use touch control panel.
- Automatic dampers
- Auto start
- Ergonomic and safe handles.
- Optimized energy efficiency through Individually controlled decks and Heat reflecting glass windows
- Low service costs.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Flexible power supply.
- Convenient bottom shelf for easy reach of supplies.
- Pull-out shelf supporting loading process just when you need it.
- Oven legs with castors enabling easy cleaning
- Corrosion resistant steam system.
|Max heating capacity Inc control voltage & steam generator||25.0 kW|
|External measures||58.3” W x 35.6” D x 75.8” H|
|Internal measures||42.0” W x 28.0” D x 9.6” H|
This product meets UL safety standards in compliance with both Canadian and U.S. requirements.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.