Revent Model ONE39 Mini Rotating Electric Oven
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Revent Model ONE39 Mini Rotating Oven
The oven must be installed on a levelled non-combustible surface. The oven may be installed flush against a wall. Only the front and top need to be left open for access. The space on top of the oven must be well ventilated and the temperature must not exceed 120°F. This is to avoid damage to electric components.
Canopy vent: 6” connection, 353 cfm evacuation. Ducting and fan to be provided by customer
Venting via external exhaust hood:
Oven installed under an exhaust hood designed to steam and vapor from the oven. Type of products baked and local code dictates if the exhaust hood should be a Type II (normal baking) or Type I (grease laden vapor) exhaust hood. Exhaust hood must be interlocked with oven.
Water and Drain
Water Supply: 1/2” ø 35-45 PSI, cold
Drain: 32 mm
Water quality/ Chemical analysis: Revent Int. requirement
Magnesium, Mg: <30 mg/ml
Calcium, Ca: 20 - 100 mg/l
Hardness: 4,0 - 7,0 dH
pH at 20˚C: 7,5 - 8,5 pH
Alkalinity: >60 m/l
Conductivity: 200 - 800 mS/cm
Natural Gas and Liquid Profane
85,000 btuh @ 7-14” w.c ¾” drop to ½” NPT
Stand base (Height 34”, 22” or 13”)
- Bakes everything without adjustments.
- New revolutionizing RTCC (Round Total Convection Control) system ensuring Minimized weight loss, Even bake, Perfectly even coloured products and Maximized bread volume
- New lightweight RHVS (Round High Volume Steam) system easy to clean and ensuring Excellent texture and Excellent crust
- Perfect bake without rejects.
- Reduced equipment footprint opens up new possibilities for small spaces.
- The oven is designed for 24/7 production based on the experience from our earlier 700 series.
- Most flexible choice for a diversified bakery assortment.
- Easy to use with self-instructive and angled GIAC touch control panel.
- Sliding door easy to handle and reducing risk for burn injuries.
- Multiple-alarm system allowing for up to four different products to be baked at once.
- World leading energy efficiency through Round baking chamber minimizing heated air volume, New patented Revent Heat Exchanger and modulating burner with high efficiency (89,5%) according to DIN 8766, Energy save mode and New High Tech Insulation
- Minimized service cost.
- The oven is manufactured in sections, making it possible to move through standard door openings. You will be “up and baking” the same day.
- Stainless steel.
- Non corrosive steam system.
|Maximum Heat Capacity||15.6 kW|
|Standard shipping||Ships assembled in one piece, crated.|
|Steam Generation||0.8 gals/20 sec at 482°F|
|Electrical||3PH208-220V+N 43A(3PH440 optional)|
|Total shipping weight||880 lbs|
|Minimum intake opening assembled oven||52”x57”|
|Minimum intake opening in 2 sections||34”x48”|
|Minimum section tilt-up height||100”|
|Height with Stand L||93.2”|
|Height with Stand S||71.9”|
|Max pan size||8 pcs (18”x26”)|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.