Revent 726G Single Rack Gas Oven
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Revent 726G Single Rack Oven
Water and Drain
Water Supply: 1/2” ø 35-45 PSI, cold
Drain: 32 mm
Water quality/ Chemical analysis: Revent Int. requirement
Magnesium, Mg: <30 mg/ml
Calcium, Ca: 20 - 100 mg/l
Hardness: 4,0 - 7,0 dH
pH at 20˚C: 7,5 - 8,5 pH
Alkalinity: >60 m/l
Conductivity: 200 - 800 mS/cm
Combustion flue: Directly from top of oven connect 5” reducer to 8” tee and install barometric damper (included with oven). Above this damper install draft inducer (included with oven) into 8 “single wall combustion exhaust pipe. Run 8” type “B” vent from top of draft inducer and continue on through the roof.
Over Pressure Duct Through door to canopy
Oven Damper Exhaust: Through door to canopy
Canopy vent: 10” connection. Min 883 cfm required. Customer to provide duct and ventilator fan per local code.
The oven must be installed on a levelled non-combustible surface. The oven may be installed flush against a wall. Only the front and top need to be left open for access. The space on top of the oven must be well ventilated and the temperature must not exceed 120°F. This is to avoid damage to electric components.
Rack lifts for most types of racks including A-lift, B-lift, Baxter lift, C-lift, D-lift, Lucks lift
Heavy Duty Steam system
Type 1 canopy
GIAC extended PC software
Left hinged door.
Core temp sensor kit.
- Bakes everything without adjustments.
- The TCC (Total Convection Control) system ensuring even bake, Perfectly even coloured products, Minimized weight loss and Maximized bread volume
- The HVS (High Volume Steam) system ensuring Excellent texture and Excellent crust
- Perfect bake without rejects.
- Industry leading availability and output for 24/7 production.
- Most flexible choice for a diversified bakery assortment.
- Simple handling with self-instructive GIAC control panel.
- Bakes up to four different products at once with our multiple-alarm system.
- Renowned durability with the longest life expectancy on the market.
- World leading energy efficiency.
- Energy save mode.
- Minimized service cost.
- Fast assembly through Revent’s unique wedge system. Quick and easy installation. Baking within a few hours
|Maximum Heat Capacity||170,000 btuh|
|Steam Generation||1.19 gals/20 sec at 482°F|
3PH208-220V+N 13A (3PH440 optional)
|Total shipping weight||2400 lbs*|
|Minimum intake opening(without skid)||39”x56”|
|Minimum intake opening(with skid)||41.5”x62” (standard 2 section + steam box delivery)|
|Minimum intake opening||55.2”x57.1” (optional one-piece shipment without skid)|
|Minimum section tilt up height||106”|
|Recommended Service height||106”|
|Max load of racklift and platform||441 lbs|
|Max pan size||1 single rack (18”x26” or 20”x30”)|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.