Revent 703G Multi Rack Gas Oven
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Revent 703G Multi Rack Oven
The oven must be installed on a levelled noncombustible surface. The oven may be installed flush against a wall. Only the front and top need to be left open for access. The space on top of the oven must be well ventilated and the temperature must not exceed 120°F. This is to avoid damage to electric components.
Combustion flue: Directly from top of oven connect 10” tee and install barometric damper (included with oven). Above this damper install draft inducer (included with oven) into 10 “single wall combustion exhaust pipe. Run 10” type “B” vent from top of draft inducer and continue on through the roof.
Over Pressure: Duct: Through door to canopy
Oven Damper Exhaust: Through door to canopy
Canopy vent 12” connection: Min 2355 cfm required. Customer to provide duct and ventilator fan per local code.
Water and Drain
Water Supply: 1/2” ø 35-45 PSI, cold
Drain: 32 mm
Water quality/ Chemical analysis: Revent Int. requirement
Magnesium, Mg: <30 mg/ml
Calcium, Ca: 20 - 100 mg/l
Hardness: 4,0 - 7,0 dH
pH at 20˚C: 7,5 - 8,5 pH
Alkalinity: >60 m/l
Conductivity: 200 - 800 mS/cm
Platform for (3) 18”x26” racks
GIAC extended PC software
Core temp sensor kit.
USDA package (Upgrade of steel to A304)
- Bakes everything without adjustments.
- The TCC (Total Convection Control) system ensuring even bake, Perfectly even coloured products, Minimized weight loss and Maximized bread volume
- The HVS (High Volume Steam) system ensuring Excellent texture and Excellent crust
- Perfect bake without rejects.
- Industry leading availability and output for 24/7 production.
- Most flexible choice for a diversified bakery assortment.
- Simple handling with self-instructive GIAC control panel.
- Renowned durability with the longest life expectancy on the market.
- World leading energy efficiency.
- Energy save mode.
- Minimized service cost.
- Fast assembly through Revent’s unique wedge system. Quick and easy installation.
|Maximum Heat Capacity||556,319 btuh|
|Steam Generation||2.9 gals/20 sec at 482°F|
|Electrical||3PH208-220V+N 158A+177A(3PH440 optional)|
|Natural Gas and Liquid profane||556,319 btuh @ 7-14” w.c and 1” drop to 1” NPT|
|Total shipping weight||5950 lbs*|
|Minimum intake opening||49.2” x 85.5” (standard 3-section+steam box delivery)|
|Minimum intake opening||93”x102.4”(optional one-piece shipment)|
|Minimum section tilt up height:||137.8” (without motor)|
|Max load of platform||1764 lbs|
|Max pan size||Up to 4 single racks (18”x26”), 2 Double racks (18”x26”), 3 single racks (800x600 mm)|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.