Precision Hub-40 40 Quart Planetary MIxer, 3 Speed, Heavy Duty 1 1/2 HP Motor, Single Phase
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
- Heavy-Duty, 1 1/2 Horse Power Motor
- Manual Reset Motor Overload
- Locks in any position
- Flat Exterior Bowl Base for Bowl Stability
- Uses standard # 12 attachments
- 7' Length Power Cord
- Automatic shutoff at desired mixing time
Easy Maintenance and Service
National Network of Service Professionals
- Auto shut-off when bowl guard is opened.
- Auto shut-off when bowl is lowered.
- 1 1/2 Horse Power Motor
- 208/240 Volt
- 10 Amps draw
- Single Phase
- Gear-Driven Transmission
- 30-Minute Timer with automatic shut-off
- #12 Attachment Hub
- Safety Bowl Guard
- Bowl Lift Safety
- Dough Hook
- Wire Whip
- Stainless Steel Bowl
- Bowl Locking Handles
- Bowl Stabilizer
- Industry Leading 3-Year-Limited Parts Warranty
- 1-Year Full Parts and Labor Warranty
Industry leading manufacturers warranty:
- 1-Full Year Parts and Labor.
- 3-Year Limited Parts, (Motor, Transmission, and Drive-Train).
|Speed 1 Agitator RPMs||55|
|Speed 2 Agitator RPMs||105|
|Speed 3 Agitator RPMs||230|
|Speed 1 Attachment Hub RPMs||96|
|Speed 2 Attachment Hub RPMs||183|
|Speed 3 Attachment Hub RPMs||402|
|Bowl Outside with handles||21.5"|
|Shipping Weight||562 Lbs|
The CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.