Precision HD-60.3 60 Quart Pizzeria Mixer, 3 Speed, 4 HP Motor, 3 Phase
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
- 4-Horse Power, 3-Phase
- Manual Reset Motor Overload
- Locks in any position
- Flat Exterior Bowl Base for Bowl Stability
- Uses standard # 12 attachments
- Automatic shutoff at desired mixing time
Easy Maintenance and Service
National Network of Service Professionals
- Auto shut-off when bowl guard is opened.
- Auto shut-off when bowl is lowered.
- 208/240 Volt
- 3 Phase
- Gear-Reduction Transmission
- 30-Minute Timer with automatic shut-off
- #12 Attachment Hub
- Stainless Steel Bowl Guard
- Bowl Lift Safety
- Manual Bowl Lift
- Dough Hook
- 80-quart Stainless Steel Bowl
- Bowl Dolly
- Bowl Locking Handles
- Bowl Stabilizer
- Industry Leading 7-Year Unconditional Warranty on All Gears & Shafts in the Planetary & Transmission
- Standard 1-Year / 3-Year Warranty
Industry leading manufacturers warranty:
- 1-Full Year Parts and Labor.
- 3-Year Limited Parts, (Motor, Transmission, and Drive-Train).
|Speed 1 Agitator RPMs||65|
|Speed 2 Agitator RPMs||124|
|Speed 3 Agitator RPMs||208|
|Speed 1 Attachment Hub RPMs||74|
|Speed 2 Attachment Hub RPMs||142|
|Speed 3 Attachment Hub RPMs||239|
|Mixer Width (until bowl lift wheel)||30"|
|Bowl Outside with handles||25"|
|Shipping Weight||1005 Lbs|
The CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.